Saturday, September 23, 2006

Crusader18 User Account suspended by YouTube

That's right, don't bother clicking the links to videos by Crusader18 below, because they no longer work. YT users AbuMustafa and Jihad4u remain as do most of the YT jihadists. Most of those who oppose them have been suspended, and surely more will follow. That's That. Stand By, and as I find a new server, I will be re-uploading. Until then, please enjoy the letter of suspension, and the letter I sent in response, to YouTube

>From: YouTube Service
>To: Yours Truly
>Subject: Account Disabled: Inappropriate Video Content
>Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 19:51:23 -0700 (PDT)
>
>Your video "US Marines vs Insurgents -Fallujah-" has been rejected due to its inappropriate nature. Due to your repeated attempts to upload inappropriate videos, your account has now been permanently disabled and your videos have been taken down. If you feel your account has been disabled in error, please contact us to explain why.
>
>Please refer to our terms of use (http://www.youtube.com/t/terms) for more information on what video material is not permitted on YouTube.
>
>- The YouTube Team



To: service@youtube.com

CC:eason.jordan@turner.com, community@cnn.com, waronterror@foxnews.com, HANNITY@FOXNEWS.COM, foxnewsonline@foxnews.com, letters@usatoday.com, OREILLY@FOXNEWS.COM, voicers@edit.nydailynews.com, news@edit.nydailynews.com, letters@nypost.com

Subject:RE: Account Disabled: Inappropriate Video Content

Re:User account CRUSADER18

Dear Sir/Madame,
I have been a YouTube member for 8 months I have over 130 videos, and nearly 3/4 of a million views on them. My Channel has over 17,200 views, and 200 subscribers which for a blogger, and someone who isn't a "YT Star" is pretty impressive. With as many views as I have had, and as many videos I have uploaded and shared, naturally I picked up my share of trolls. There is something wrong with your system, or one of your administrators is "gaming" me, and I will point you to the evidence: My first original video received over 30,000 views, and approx. 450 ratings.(average 4 1/2 stars) My next 8 original videos received roughly the same ratings average, 4 1/2 stars, but since they were viewed less, had far fewer ratings, but roughly a proportionate number compared to the first, as far as ratings to views. When you look at the ratings of my last two original videos, #11 (A Tribute to 9/11) and #12(A blog about the recent uproar over the pope) The #11 received THREE times as many ratings as the 1st original that had over 30,000 views, and they were Nearly ALL one star, yet the views were less than 1/7 of the 1st. Strange, don't you think? Over 1,000 1 star ratings ratings for a 9/11 tribute, with less than 5000 views...While I received numerous Death Threats, for the #1 original(30,000 views), from YT users whom I reported, and are STILL active Accounts, "Currysoup64" to name one...The ratings as I said were 4 1/2 stars, and only about 475. I have been singled out, and Suspended in error. Several of my uploads that YT had rejected were Music Videos, which I sent you several correspondences about wondering what was wrong with the system, and why it had rejected them. I get Trolled and flagged by users who are jealous or just plain haters, so then is YT to become a Popularity contest? YouTube Users AbuMustafa, Jihad4u, and Several others, have Catalogues of videos showing the killing of US Soldiers and Marines, and terrorist propaganda videos, put out by al Qaeda, Islamic Jihad, and the other terror organizations, to recruit young Muslims for use as suicide bombers.(AbuMustafa's profile icon, is in fact, a Suicide bomber, as shown moments before he blew himself up Killing several soldier and civilians at a checkpoint. The Particular video, put out by al Qaeda to recruit More Suicide bombers, is considered by them, to be their Most Successful recruiting video, and in fact, the User describes it in those terms. And yet His profile remains. What is the difference? Except that I am American, and what I posted wasn't illegal in any way, while His videos in fact Are. YT users are forced to endured videos of American Soldiers being Blasted 100 feet in the air, while their bodies are torn apart, and then read comments from Ghouls who celebrate this, while I have for the very most part tried to express my opinions, and Blog the news in a much more moderate, and respectful fashion. View the "offending" video, for which I was suspended. There isn't a drop of blood, or a dead body in it. The video is primarily an interview with a young Marine Sgt. in Iraq. It received over 10,000 views, and 22 ratings. None of the comments as I recall expressed any one's "Offense" over the content. I will expect to here back from an actual person on this, this time, I have attempted to contact YT several times in the past over incidents Just like this. Video rejections that weren't in violation of terms of use.(Pat Benatar and Tom Jones Videos were rejected...Understand?) Others of mine which you rejected, remain posted by several other users. I have been gamed. My Last Vid got less than 2000 views, and 600+ 1 star ratings. Someone has targeted me, either in Your office, or outside, with software designed just for this purpose. YouTube Suspended me in Error. Please reinstate.
Regards,


PS-I have taken the liberty of CCing all major news outlets, because I feel that while I am just one person that has been effected, what has been transpiring at YouTube as far as your allowing access to viewing video communiques from banned terrorist organizations which this country is at war with, constitutes a possible breach in National security, and it is certainly allowing recruiters for these terrorist organizations access to impressionable minds they would not as easily have if your policies adhered to the laws pertaining to these acts. In none of my videos, even the ones rejected were there calls to war against anyone. Though Death threats to me personally aside, Illegal videos posted by Users AbuMustfa, Jihad4u, Currysoup64, and many others of there ilk do in fact constitute illegals acts. I'm sure you will give this your attention, and restore my account, and I will gladly send out your personal response to this email to the above CCed news agencies. the News agencies will be able to report that YouTube by suspending accounts that transmit terrorist recruiting videos and worse, has taken action to aid the US and her Allies in the War on Terrorism.
As before,

37 comments:

EliasAlucard said...

Wow man, that sucks. I guess YouTube is taking this the fascist road then. But don't give up, your videos were great and should not be censored.

CRUSADER said...

My videos, and profile, the 200 subscriptions to them or the 3/4 million views isn't the point. We are at war with terrorist organizations, and YouTube is allowing these Terror groups Access to a large, and Impressionable audience. They are allowing themselves to be used as a tool for recruiting more Terrorists. It has to stop.

EliasAlucard said...

Hey man, I know what you're saying. You're preaching to the choir :)

What really baffles me though is that they suspended your account and removed all your clips. This is clearly against freedom of speech.

YouTube is really hypocritical in that they allow these clips where they show converts to islam saying "Islam is the religion of peace."

It's pretty obvious to me that YouTube is one-sided and politically correct.

Jacob said...

I can see it all going to hell. YT is just the start.
Thailand ended her democratic rule only to appease Jihadis, the same will follow here.
This is a purely racist attack on our 1stAmendment.
You are a prolific, clever, and brave American in this war. I hope you can find a way to circumvent the YT-gestapo. And if there is any way I can help, lemme know.
-ApeWar94
aka drbrighthead.

IbnIllLathinah! said...

Now on my Blog!

http://ibnilllathinah.blogspot.com/2006/09/jihad-youtube.html

NEVER BACK DOWN!

Indigo Red said...

AbuMustafa is now unavailable for violation of terms of use.

MsUnderestimated said...

This video has been removed due to terms of use violation.

(that's on AbuMustafa's page.. YEAAAH!)

I wrote YouTube today and told them that not only was I demanding they take action against AbuMustafa, but I was going to report him and the others to the Joint Terrorism Task Force. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

WOOOHOOO! One small step for a free man, one giant leap for humanity!

MsUnderestimated said...

This is what I wrote:

User Currysoup64 has posted dozens of anti-American, pro-Jihad videos, and this country is AT WAR with Islamic radicals! How YouTube can continue to allow this garbage to prevail is unimaginable. I am not only asking you to pull this user's account and videos, I'm reporting him/her to the Joint Terrorism Task Force. This is unconscionable beyond belief. Please show support for freedom lovers everywhere, and pull this "kill-Americans" garbage!

Virgin Man said...

Yeah, that's suck. YouTube's getting greedy now. I'm counting the day that another one will compete with it.

Anonymous said...

I just read the mirrored article on "Ms. Underestimated". I am emailing YouTube to voice my displeasure and making d*mn sure everyone I know is aware of this travesty so they, too, can email them.

I will CC you so you can see what I send. I'm thinking of starting it off with...

"Dear fascist, seditious, pus-filled boils on the butt of America..."

Ok. Maybe not. I'll try to be a bit more...uh...diplomatic.

MsUnderestimated said...

Hey, guys... Jihad4U's videos are now ALL disabled! *SMILE*

CRUSADER said...

:-) big smile...

Anonymous said...

Great job!

Although it would be nice if they did something about the youtube nazis and their antisemitic propaganda as well, while they were at it...

Jim said...

I don't know if they're as pc as youtube, but there is Google video.

Here's a way to protest. Thousands of us sign up within a day or two of each other. Then we post your videos or videos similar to them with the goal of posting videos faster than they can take them down. Or maybe a slideshow featuring the Mohammed cartoons and those images circulating around the net of that place in Mecca where all the moslems go, but full of pigs.

Just a thought.

Kiddo said...

We're all behind you Cru. One idea, get a list of companies who advertise on YouTube, type up what happened to your account and what didn't happen to all of the jihadis, and make an online petition out of it. Mail copies to the advertisers. Who knows, could work.

Personally, I want someone fluent in Arabic to translate some of the Arabic language jihadi videos.

Anonymous said...

i'm behind you.. if you want we can try to get this on israeli TV also.

. said...

CRUSADER18 dissented with Liberals/Jihadists, which was evidence of his guilt - in accordance with Liberal/Jihadist theology.

The Signature trait of a devout Liberal is not the pap they spew, but rather how easily it's shown even they don't believe it. That trait is one of their few distinctions from the Jihadists with which they've sided.

SemperLucHUMANity

http://semperluc-humanity.blogspot.com/2006/09/youtube-score-jihadist-1-crusader-0.html

Anonymous said...

Dear crusader18
I was great subscriber so I miss very much your video...
But we must reconize that is very dangerous to show these video.
YouTube staff must be very afraid about Jihadists (well...you know... every Muslim)...
But don't surrender to them, keep telling the truth
All my powers to you...

EliasAlucard said...

Why didn't you send that letter to JihadWatch or LittleGreenFootballs? I'm sure they would've brought it up.

Anonymous said...

Hey crusader18,
It's an injustice: they can put on their whitewashing and brainwashing videos but we can not critize -never insult- the awful reality of Islam and their workshipers...

Steve said...

Do you know that Blowmoulder1 is posting at http://blowmoulder1.vidilife.com/? He also got banned from YT.

Anonymous said...

Hey Crusader18 this is AbuMustafa. Ya they got me finally but who cares AbuMustafa is just a name thats all.Much props to youtube for evan having an account like mine on their site. Ya know it seems the reality is that were never gonna see eye to eye.What you call terrorism is what I call retaliation and just to let you know I never supported 7/7 and 9/11 or Spain and I personally think Al-Qaeda didn't have any involvement or that if they did they had CIA and MI6 help but theirs to much speculation and belief's about Cia,Mossad and MI6 involvement. Do you agree with Alex Jones? or at least with anything he has to say.

CRUSADER said...

You Still don't get it Abu, you just don't get it. It was never You, or Any name, or profile. It wasn't what you said, as distastful as I might have found it. It was Always your videos. It was Always about Illegal, Immoral Videos, alQaeda uses to recruit young boys and girls with slogans and propaganda to kill themselves and tens of thousands of innocents, all over the world. Today, the new "Buzzword" is "Islamic Resistance". The "Resistance in Iraq killed maybe 20 US and Allied soldiers in Iraq last month.(BTW, English soldiers, are YOUR countrymen, and women) In the process of killing these "Crusader-zionist Khanzeer", they killed 6,500 Iraqi Muslims of All sects. So I will answer your questions to satisfy Your curiousity, but I want answers to Mine as well.
The Iraqi people, in Free and Open Elections, Chose their government. They are the ones who's bodies are are being ripped apart Hundreds per day, Iraqi Muslims are the ones who are being Beheaded, tortured, and dismembered by the "Resistance" every day, in Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia, Algeria, Niger, Sudan...Why is the "Resistance'" main target Muslims? What are the people you shill for "resisting"? You call them "Freedom fighters" - I believe this describes them perfectly: They fight against Freedom! The Jihadis kill a few soldiers here and there...Along with TENS of thousands of Innocents. They kill not only "Infidels", but Anyone who doesn't agree with them, or their idea of the world. You speak of "resisting the zionist-crusader invaders" of Iraq and Afghanistan, But we aren't at war with these countries, and Haven't been for years now. Now, we are there at the be-hest of the Afghan, and Iraqi governments. Trianing soldiers for those countries, and building their armies and countries back up, as FREE societies. Taliban killers, blow up Hundreds of Afghani citizens for each coalition soldier they kill, They torture and Murder the people who voted for a new government. And everything else is just forgotten. "Iraq/Afghanistan"...What of the Dozens of other wars in the world where "Islamic Resistance" is slaughtering on one, or Both sides of the conflict? The videos you posted were Illegal. Worse, they gave support to the sworn enemies of the country that has given you shelter. Whether you are an immigrant, or were born in England, you are bound by her laws, and you are duty and Honor bound to cunduct yourself accordingly. If it is your wish to live in an Islamic State, under Their laws, then Move there. When your family was taken in by England, it was by agreement that they would become subjects to the laws and customs of the country. It is time for Muslim Immigrants to the west to do just that. It is not within your rights to change the system of government or laws. Are you so blinded by faith in 7th century ideology, and failed and flawed morals, that you don't see this? "Freedom of Religion" does not extend to those who's religion tells them the must conquer the world for the sake of it. Freedom of religion doesn't mean that you can exercise Yours by killing or enslaving followers of another. Muslims are warring against countries all over the world, in just this way, and calling it resistance, and Jihad. We see this as the indiscrimate slaughter of thousadns of innocent people every week in the name of "Allah". Who are You resisting with all this indisrcimate killing, if not the entire civilized world, and everyone who doesn't agree with you, regardless of religion? I wont accet any ad Hominem, or Tu Quoque answers. I don't want to hear about the Pope, or the Crusades. I don't want to hear about Israel or anything else...I want you to explain why killing 6,500 Iraqis is justified. Then I will answer Your question. I await your reply.
Regards,
Cru

CRUSADER said...

That is offensive yes...But not illegal. It shows bad taste, but it isn't illegal. Nor is it used to recruit children to kill in the name of any God. It is repulsive, and I condemn it, but I also stand for that persons right to offend me.

EliasAlucard said...

"It is repulsive, and I condemn it, but I also stand for that persons right to offend me."

I couldn't agree more. May I quote you on that?

CRUSADER said...

"AbuMustafa" wrote...
"You are asking questions that at this present time I can not give that much attention to,but I want to say that they are very good questions in which deserve a good answer but I have to go take care something-I just saying this to let you know I'm not coping out"


Funny, we haven't heard from you since, and that was 3 days ago. I await your responses to my questions. To emphasise the importance of themI will give you some context: In the time since you wrote your reply AbuMustafa, the "Resistance" has been busy: At least 143 Iraq civilians have been murdered by them, no less than 54 of which were tortured to death. In addition, hundreds were wounded. At least 25 Afghan Civilians including children were murdered by those guys you think are so cool. Dozens more wounded. 10 in Thailand (Including a child), 5 in India -

This "Resistance"...It's not a God thing, it's not a freedom thing...It's a Death thing. I tire of moderate Muslims telling me that these Ghouls aren't Muslims, and they don't follow Islam. I'm Sick to death of it. These monsters you bless, are members of a death cult a cult which feeds on the blood of children. The kids you may have unwittingly, or otherwise helped to recruit, happily kill themselves, and other Mother's Sons, and Daughters, and for what...God? What God take pleasure in the Slaughter of his children? Suely not the God of Abraham. Maybe Shaitan, but Not any God who was Loving and Merciful. Only the most twisted being, could look at the men you bless and see them for anything but what they are, Terrorists. I close with a quote..."Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction."
-Blaise Pascal (Pensees, 1670)

EliasAlucard said...

"Funny, we haven't heard from you since, and that was 3 days ago. I await your responses to my questions."

They always say that and never come back. I've heard it so many times before. It's gotten tired now.

EliasAlucard said...

Hey Crusader! Michelle Malkin mentions you here: http://littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/?entry=22825&only&rss

The Americanluvunit said...

Im glad you went to Michelle.
She can usually pull the strings needed with her star power.
Im afraid my account may get popped too (you've seen the vids I have...you know what they are about). Im proud of you for standing up 18. All of us are...Dunechard, Ghost etc etc....Your a good American for speaking out on this issue and im also glad the Neocon movement has such people in it's arsenal as yourself.

-The Americanluvunit-

-sry said...

Cru - I've never seen any of your videos and now I want to, more than ever!! :)

I heard about you when Michelle Malkin gave you a hat tip for entering the "illustrious status" of BANNED BY YOUTUBE, or "Victim of the DhimmieTube Jihad Against Free Speech" A couple of suggestions.

One. Atlas Shrugs has pointed out that Flurl is a video-hosting site, much like YouTube in its early days--so much so that it is, alas, still a bit heavy on the T&A videos...*sigh* but at least they're not CENSORING. GoogleVideo is also censoring, though not as rampantly as YouTube.
SUGGESTION: Repost your videos to Flurl.

Suggestion Two. Saw a commenter upthread asking if you'd like to get some of this stuff onto Israeli TV - say yes! Arutz Shtai'im (Ch 2) gets streamed twice-daily on the JPost web site and even the JPost might be willing to offer you some press coverage on this DISCRIMINATORY CENSORSHIP by YouTube. Definitely exploit the Israeli press if you can (and you got an offer, don't pass it up ;-))

Also contact the London Times, the Sun and Mirror (I know, they're rags worse than the US National Enquirer but...) and the Daily Telegraph. Be sure to post comments over at LGF and EU Referendum. Maybe even hit some of the US milblogs (start with Blackfive)

By exploiting the blogosphere and power of those of us who will INSIST on Freedom of Speech in the Free World, you CAN get your voice back. I've created a little "Banned on YouTube Hall of Fame" on my blog. Will have to add you to it. I'd suggest to your other supporters here that they try to do the same--or at least post a note linking here to Crusader18's blog/this post to help get the word out.

Only those videos that've been REMOVED and are hosted elsewhere are listed but you're in good company (MyPetJawa got hit for RocketRide and that wasn't even visual!!)

Keep the faith--and the voice.

-sry

CRUSADER said...

As we speak, I am uploading my 1st video to ifilm.com , under the name of CRUSADER18. 3 Days in Israel, a video that I had had up on YouTube under CRU18 for 7 months, without it ever being Flagged, Has been taken Down. From the SpiritofCMartel Profile. I, and every video that were removed by YouTube, will be the 1st Uploaded There. Including the Last video that got the Crusader18 Profile suspended.
Regards,
Cru

CRUSADER said...

Belay that last comment. It seems there is trouble with ifilms. We will adapt, and overcome. Every single video will be made available on this Blog somehow.
Cru

Rin said...

I know how you feel my youtube just got suspended today and i was accused of something i didn't do & I sent them like 5 e-mails already and they haven't helped in any way, also there are TONS of jerks who are skill on there, i don't know what to do!

Rin said...

I know how you feel my youtube just got suspended today and i was accused of something i didn't do & I sent them like 5 e-mails already and they haven't helped in any way, also there are TONS of jerks who are skill on there, i don't know what to do!

dwarfer said...

My account just got suspended for trying to watch a clip from Top Gear. It asked for my username and password before I could do it and when I did, 'Your account has been permanently disabled'.

No Dhimmi said...

Hey -

My YouTube account just got permanently disabled after I posted a bunch of messages about ISLAM.

Gee, what a surprise.

No Dhimmi
The Truth About Islam

No Dhimmi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.